Friday, October 26, 2012

Obama Shows I.D. to Vote: Is the Election Judge Racist?




President Barack Obama gave his driver’s license to poll workers Thursday as he voted early in Chicago.

“I’m just glad I renewed my driver’s license,” Obama joked.

Voter I.D. laws, which require citizens to present approved forms of identification in order to vote, have become a point of Democratic objection this year.

Democrats have leveled claims of “suppression” at the laws, while Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.), for instance, told Roland Martin last year that Republicans want to “drag us all the way back to Jim Crow.”

Illinois voters are required to show a driver’s license, state-issued identification card, or government-issued photo I.D. if they vote early

Hat Tip-

No comments:

Post a Comment